Call us today to schedule an appointment: 937-393-2220
Or Apply Online: https://selfserve.thebenefitbank.org/
Getting help is easier than you think! Many of us are forced to make tough decisions every day about paying bills, buying food, accessing medical care, and stretching our household budgets. The Ohio Benefit Bank™ is designed to make it simpler for people in Ohio to connect with programs and resources that can make those decisions a little bit easier. From the comfort of your home or from any computer with Internet access, you can use The Ohio Benefit Bank (OBB™) to complete applications for programs like food assistance, child care assistance, health coverage, and much more.
We even help veterans access the education benefits they have earned, and we can help anyone complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to help with the costs of higher education.Plus, you can use the OBB to file your federal, state, and school district taxes absolutely free! Call 937-393-2220 to make your appointment today!
The Ohio Benefit Bank can connect you to programs and resources that can stabilize your household, AND benefit your community as a whole. Learn more about the programs available below and then get started with your application!
Remember, when you begin your application, you may need to refer to some commonly requested documents to make sure your application is accurate.
Food and Nutrition Programs:
- Food Assistance
- Women Infants and Children (WIC)
- USDA Child Nutrition Programs
Healthcare Assistance Programs:
- Health Care Programs for Families and Children
- Medicaid for the Aged, Blind and Disabled
- Medicare Premium Assistance
- Child and Family Health Services (CFHS)
- Bureau for Children with Medical Handicaps (BCMH)
- Extra Help for Medicare Part D
- Ohio’s Best Rx
Taxes and Student Aid Programs:
- File Your Federal and State Tax Returns
- Earned Income Tax Credit
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Veterans Education and Training
Help with Other Programs:
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
- Child Care Assistance
- Ohio Works First Cash Assistance (OWF)
- Golden Buckeye Program
- Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)
- Big Brothers / Big Sisters “Amachi” Youth Mentoring Program
- Voter Registration
Call 937-393-2220 to make your appointment today!